Subject: Re: Cylinderical image maps seam angle?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 95 00:06:41 PDT

>Does anyone know how I can alter the seam angle on a cylinderical image
>map?  I'm building a circular room with an entrance and exit that are
>just off center and I need to find a way of shifting my image map round a
>few degrees so that the seam is above either the entrance or exit. 
>
>Christian

	If you are using an Amiga, you can use ADPro to slide/wrap the image
	any given number of pixels.  There's an operator to do this.

>
>[email-masked]
>ODA/SBS Video Producer and Animator,

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |                                  *
***********************************************************************